Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chimpy Set to Throw Out the First Pitch at the Nationals Home Opener

Yes, it is unfortunately true, Little King Dipshit is taking time out from his "busy" schedule to befoul the Washington Nationals new stadium by making a soft toss off the mound before the National Anthem on Sunday Night. The White House has said that he will be there unless there is a "national emergency." Well, pardon me, but I think what is happening with the economy, not to mention the recent increase in violence in Iraq, pretty well qualifies as a fucking national emergency.

Chimpy, I know that having the prez-net throw out the first pitch on opening day is a silly Washington tradition and all, but do us a favor and stay the fuck home. As a season ticket holder, I know I'll be one of the ones booing myself hoarse.

No comments: